Commencal Frame Protection
Protect your Commencal from head tube to rear hub with a RideWrap mountain bike frame protection kit. Check out our range of protection kits for Commencal bikes. Our DIY friendly kits come in clear gloss finish or matte finish. Protect your bike and your investment. Wrap before you ride.
Commencal Bikes started in 1999 by Max Commencal. Their business headquarters are in Andorra France. Commencal HQ is only a stone’s throw from the World Cup downhill track. It’s no surprise that Commencal quickly became involved in racing. Commencal have accumulated over 70 world Championship titles in its relatively short history in the cycling industry.
Find Your Frame
Protecting your bikes frame starts here. RideWrap makes bike frame protection kits for all styles, brands, and sizes of bicycle. Fill out the fields below to find the kit that matches your frame.
Your Protection Kit is here to protect your Commencal paint and your investment.
Read more about RideWrap's brand new Bike Protection Film
- RideWrap Protection Kits are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and adds 10 Hp.
- RideWrap Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against discolouration and cracking.
- Durability without a cost. Your protection kit weighs only ~50g (frame kit).
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed. Looking for a unique style? Be bold and switch up your finish for a factory custom look.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Protection Kit is a unique selling point when offloading your ride.
Degrees of Protection – Commencal Frame Protection Kits
Self-healing vinyl ensuring that scrapes, wear, and chips simply don’t make it to the factory paint.
specific to your model and size.
The Tailored Protection Kit covers all aspects of your bike frame.
protecting high risk areas of the bike.
The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.