Devinci Frame Protection
Protect your Devinci from head tube to rear hub with a RideWrap mountain bike frame protection kit. Check out our range of protection kits for Devinci bikes. Our DIY friendly kits come in clear gloss finish or matte finish. Protect your bike and your investment. Wrap before you ride.
Cycles Devinci was founded in Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada in 1987. The canadian bicycle manufacturer has been building aluminum bikes in Canada ever since. From humble roots, the Canadian brand has grown to reach international acclaim for its bikes. A large part of this international recognition is due to the success of the Devinci Global Racing Team. The team was led by the late Steve “Chainsaw” Smith. Smith piloted his Devinci Wilson to a 2013 World Cup Overall Championship and is the most successful Canadian downhiller in history.
Your Protection Kit is here to protect your paint and your investment.
- RideWrap Protection Kits are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and adds 10 Hp.
- RideWrap Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against discolouration and cracking.
- Durability without a cost. Your protection kit weighs only ~50g (frame kit).
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed. Looking for a unique style? Be bold and switch up your finish for a factory custom look.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Protection Kit is a unique selling point when offloading your ride.
Degrees of Protection – Protection Kits
Self-healing vinyl ensuring that scrapes, wear, and chips simply don’t make it to the factory paint.
specific to your model and size.
The Tailored Protection Kit covers all aspects of your bike frame.
protecting high risk areas of the bike.
The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.