Norco Frame Protection
Protect your Norco from head tube to rear hub with a RideWrap mountain bike frame protection kit. Check out our range of protection kits for Norco bikes. Our DIY friendly kits come in clear gloss finish or matte finish. Protect your bike and your investment. Wrap before you ride.
Founded in 1964, Norco Bicycles started in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. Norco’s mountain bikes are tested and developed in the rugged North Shore Mountains. The Shore is one of the most rigorous proving grounds for mountain bikes. It’s no surprise that the in 2020 the Norco Optic was Pink Bike’s bike of the year.
Find Your Frame
Protecting your bikes frame starts here. RideWrap makes bike frame protection kits for all styles, brands, and sizes of bicycle. Fill out the fields below to find the kit that matches your frame.
Your Protection Kit is here to protect your Norco paint and your investment.
Read more about RideWrap's brand new Bike Protection Film
- RideWrap Protection Kits are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and adds 10 Hp.
- RideWrap Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against discolouration and cracking.
- Durability without a cost. Your protection kit weighs only ~50g (frame kit).
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed. Looking for a unique style? Be bold and switch up your finish for a factory custom look.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Protection Kit is a unique selling point when offloading your ride.
Degrees of Protection – Norco Frame Protection Kits
Self-healing vinyl ensuring that scrapes, wear, and chips simply don’t make it to the factory paint.
specific to your model and size.
The Tailored Protection Kit covers all aspects of your bike frame.
protecting high risk areas of the bike.
The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.