We are excited to announce the expansion of RideWrap’s operations to include local production and installation facility in Golden Colorado, USA. With this addition, we can support riders across the USA with bike protection accessories produced in their backyard that get to their door fast and hassle-free.
What does that mean for riders in the USA?
• Products produced in the USA by riders in the USA.
• Free shipping option. Orders over $99USD ship free.
• Local pick-up option available. Visit us at 1950 Ford St.
• Installation by RideWrap in Golden, CO. Call (831) 440 7337 or email email@example.com to book!
Having a home base in Golden means we can better support riders, trail associations, and the entire cycling community in the US. Plus, the trails are mega fun, and the proximity to the Coors brewery means we’re tapped into an endless supply of fresh crispy silver bullets.
RideWrap is a rider-owned and operated business founded in Whistler, B.C. Since the beginning, our objective has been simple: help riders get the most out of their time riding bikes. RideWrap has combined a background in precision engineering with a love for riding bikes and built a proprietary system that produces industry-leading frame protection components for all bikes and riders.
Features of RideWrap Protection Kits
• RideWrap film is engineered to protect bicycles.
• RideWrap film is the ideal thickness. Making it easy to install while providing maximum protection.
• RideWrap film is self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
• RideWrap film is superhydrophobic. It repels water and dirt making it easier to keep your bike clean.
• RideWrap film comes with a 10-year warranty against yellowing and cracking.
• Kits are available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and are nearly invisible once installed.
• Each protection kit includes everything you need for a successful at-home DIY installation: detailed instructions, microfiber cloth, final cleaning wipes, install solution, and squeegee)
Available at select dealers and at RideWrap.ca
Designed, engineered, and tested in Whistler, BC.
Locally produced in Canada, New Zealand, Sweden, UK, and now the USA.