As a certified installer, customers trust that you will deliver top quality installation of their RideWrap kit.
For your shop to receive certification and be listed as a certified installer, at minimum one of your active staff must complete the Certified Installer training course offered by RideWrap. Courses are offered at multiple times and locations throughout the year, with the bulk of dates occurring in Whistler.
- 3-day intensive course
- Covers theory and hands-on application
- Final certification exam
- Small class sizes (8 max)
- Includes meals and local travel
The final exam in the course is a full bike Tailored Protection kit installation, the focus of this examination is quality above all. If the participant cannot prove a quality, customer-ready, installation of a RideWrap Tailored Protection Kit certification will not be granted.
|Day 1||Arrive Before 4pm|
|6pm – 10pm Evening classroom session at RideWrap HQ with Pizza/Beer dinner (Included)|
|Day 2||7am – 130pm Morning classroom and install session with Lunch (Included) at RideWrap HQ|
|1:30pm – 5pm Bike Park session, Pedal Ride, or relax (Optional)|
|8pm Sushi Village dinner (Included)|
|Day 3||7am – 4pm Install session and final certification exam with Lunch at RideWrap HQ|
|4pm – 6:30pm Enduro Ride (Optional)|
|Departure at leisure|
Base course training fees include:
- Travel from Whistler Village to RideWrap HQ (guests must be on time for departure)
- Day 1 Dinner
- Day 2 Lunch and Dinner
- Day 3 Lunch
- Tools & Consumables for training
- As you may be traveling in from out of town, we have included the opportunity to experience some of the Whistler bike scenes via local WORCA trails and/or the Whistler Bike Park.
- Private room accomodation
- Shared room accommodation (must have a room partner sign up for the course with shared accommodation as well, or have pre-discussed with the RideWrap team to have another partner provided (if available)
- Bike Park Tickets
- Bike Rentals (We can arrange for high-end DH and Enduro/Trail rentals with local Partners. Depending on availability these will be Santa Cruz or Yeti Bikes. The team will reach out with the options for your trip)
It is recommended, but not required, that training attendees bring their own mountain bike. If available, Tailored Protection kits will be provided for install on their model/size during training and examination.
Mountain bike riding during the course is optional and at the sole risk of the participant and each participant must sign a liability waiver. If traveling from outside of BC, please ensure you hold the appropriate Travel and Health Insurance coverage.
Courses can be canceled with a minimum of 1-week notice. After this time, partial refunds may be provided at the discretion of the RideWrap team. We are not trying to hold your money but please note that RideWrap has organized and paid for the amenities and course provided before you have arrived.