We love a good portmanteau as much as the next person. But, to be honest, Brexit introduced more than a few challenges to doing business in the UK. VAT, duties, slow delivery times, etc. To navigate those challenges and to make life easier for riders in the UK, RideWrap opened a production facility in the UK.
We are excited to announce the expansion of RideWrap’s operations to include local production based in the UK. With this addition, we can support riders across the UK with bike protection components produced in their backyards that get to their doors fast and hassle-free.
So what does that mean for riders in the UK?
• Fast fulfillment and shipping timelines. Next-day delivery in some cases.
• Free shipping option. Orders over £95 ship free.
• You pay the price you see on the site.
• Products produced in the UK by riders in the UK.
RideWrap Degrees of Protection
• Tailored Frame Protection: £95 incl. VAT
• Covered Frame Protection: £55 incl. VAT
• Essential Frame Protection: £30 incl. VAT
Available now at dealers and at RideWrap.com
Designed, engineered, and tested in Whistler, BC.
Locally produced in Canada, New Zealand, Sweden, and the UK.