We are excited to announce the expansion of RideWrap’s operations to include a local installation facility in Santa Cruz California, USA. With this addition, we can provide professional Installation to riders in California and surrounding areas.
What does that mean for riders in California?
• RideWrap products installed by RideWrap staff.
• Tailored Protection kit installation – USD $150
• Visit us at 820 Capitola Rd Santa Cruz, CA
• Book appointments by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-(831)-440-7337
Having an install shop in Santa Cruz means we can better support riders, trail associations, and the entire cycling community in California and surrounding states.
RideWrap is a rider-owned and operated business founded in Whistler, B.C. Since the beginning, our objective has been simple: help riders get the most out of their time riding bikes. RideWrap has combined a background in precision engineering with a love for riding bikes and built a proprietary system that produces industry-leading frame protection components for all bikes and riders.
Features of RideWrap Protection Kits
• RideWrap film is engineered to protect bicycles.
• RideWrap film is the ideal thickness. Making it easy to install while providing maximum protection.
• RideWrap film is self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
• RideWrap film is superhydrophobic. It repels water and dirt making it easier to keep your bike clean.
• RideWrap film comes with a 10-year warranty against yellowing and cracking.
• Kits are available in matte or gloss finish to match your ride and are nearly invisible once installed.
• Each protection kit includes everything you need for a successful at-home DIY installation: detailed instructions, microfiber cloth, final cleaning wipes, install solution, and squeegee)
Available at select dealers and at RideWrap.ca
Designed, engineered, and tested in Whistler, BC.
Locally produced in Canada, New Zealand, Sweden, the UK, and the USA.