Rocky Mountain Frame Protection
Protect your Rocky Mountain bike from head tube to rear hub with a RideWrap mountain bike frame protection kit. Check out our range of protection kits for Rocky Mountain bikes. Our kits are DIY friendly and come in clear gloss or matte finish. They are almost invisible once installed. Protect your bike and your investment. Wrap before you ride.
Rocky Mountain Bicycles was started in a Vancouver bike store in 1978 when two men began modifying Nishiki road bikes. They added wider tires, straight handlebars and internal five-speed gear hubs. They wanted to build bikes that could be ridden and raced on the technical trails of the West Coast. Rocky Mountain Bicycles Ltd. was officially incorporated in 1981, with Grayson Bain serving as president until 1997. In 1982, working with frame designer Tom Ritchey, Rocky Mountain introduced its first production mountain bike – the “Sherpa”.
Find Your Frame
Protecting your bikes frame starts here. RideWrap makes bike frame protection kits for all styles, brands, and sizes of bicycle. Fill out the fields below to find the kit that matches your frame.
Your Protection Kit is here to protect your Rocky Mountain paint and your investment.
Read more about RideWrap's brand new Bike Protection Film
- RideWrap Protection Kits are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and adds 10 Hp.
- RideWrap Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against discolouration and cracking.
- Durability without a cost. Your protection kit weighs only ~50g (frame kit).
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed. Looking for a unique style? Be bold and switch up your finish for a factory custom look.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Protection Kit is a unique selling point when offloading your ride.
Degrees of Protection – Rocky Mountain Frame Protection Kits
Self-healing vinyl ensuring that scrapes, wear, and chips simply don’t make it to the factory paint.
specific to your model and size.
The Tailored Protection Kit covers all aspects of your bike frame.
protecting high risk areas of the bike.
The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.