Santa Cruz Frame Protection
Protect your Santa Cruz from head tube to rear hub with a RideWrap mountain bike frame protection kit. Check out our range of protection kits for Santa Cruz bikes. Our DIY friendly kits come in clear gloss finish or matte finish. Protect your bike and your investment. Wrap before you ride.
Founded by Rob Roskopp, Mike Marquez, and Rich Novak Santa Cruz Bikes was born in 1993. They started out in a single car garage sized space in the Seabright Cannery, in Santa Cruz California. The first bike Santa Cruz made was the Tazmon. The Tazmon was a Single pivot full suspension bike unlike anything the cycling industry saw up to that point. Santa Cruz bikes employ the World Cup proven Virtual Pivot Point (VPP) platform. VPP is one of the most versatile and race proven platforms in the industry.
Find Your Frame
Protecting your bikes frame starts here. RideWrap makes bike frame protection kits for all styles, brands, and sizes of bicycle. Fill out the fields below to find the kit that matches your frame.
Your Protection Kit is here to protect your Santa Cruz paint and your investment.
Read more about RideWrap's brand new Bike Protection Film
- RideWrap Protection Kits are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and adds 10 Hp.
- RideWrap Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against discolouration and cracking.
- Durability without a cost. Your protection kit weighs only ~50g (frame kit).
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed. Looking for a unique style? Be bold and switch up your finish for a factory custom look.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Protection Kit is a unique selling point when offloading your ride.
Degrees of Protection – Santa Cruz Frame Protection Kits
Self-healing vinyl ensuring that scrapes, wear, and chips simply don’t make it to the factory paint.
specific to your model and size.
The Tailored Protection Kit covers all aspects of your bike frame.
protecting high risk areas of the bike.
The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.