Dirt-jump bikes aren’t as cheap as they used to be. Whether the wheel size is 26-inch wheels, 24, or 20-inch for that matter, all are quite pricey these days. Protect the investment you made from the inevitable crashes you may have when you ride these single-speed mountain bikes at the dirt jumps, pump tracks, and trails around your community.
Why Should I Protect my Dirt Jump Frame?
- RideWrap’s Covered Hardtail Protection prevents cable rash and rub from your lengthy brake hose for all those barspins and tailwhips.
- The hardtail bike protection decreases impacts to the frame from those inevitable bails on the street or at the step up.
- Scratches, scuffs, and swirls from crashes, bails, and dirty riding kit, virtually disappear and are prevented from future mishaps.
- Easier to clean after a day at the dirt jumps or pump track.
- RideWrap’s protective film will keep your dirt jumper looking fresh while you ride your local bike park’s dirt jumps.
Protect your dirt jump bike with RideWrap’s Hardtail Covered Kit to ensure your ride is good and ready for anything you throw at it. From the skate park to the streets, or the dirt jumps your bike will be ready for those gnarly bails and unfortunate ghosts rides.
• All frame protection kits include detailed instructions as well as installation tools (microfiber, final cleaning wipes, install solution concentrate and squeegee).
Frame Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against yellowing and cracking.
• RideWrap protective films are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
• RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. Low surface energy means that less dirt and mud sticks to your bike. Giving you free speed and saving you time when cleaning your bike.
• Available in either matte or gloss finish, kits are nearly invisible once installed.
• Frame protection kits are DIY friendly. Check out our Youtube page for pro tips.