Specialized Frame Protection
Protect your Specialized bike from head tube to rear hub with a RideWrap mountain bike frame protection kit. Check out our range of protection kits for Specialized bikes. Our DIY friendly kits come in clear gloss finish or matte finish and are almost invisible once installed. Protect your bike and your investment. Wrap before you ride.
Specialized Bicycle Components was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard and is based in Morgan Hill, California. Specialized revolutionized the bike industry in 1981 when they introduced The Stumpjumper, the first major production mountain bike in the world, to the general public. Since those early days, Specialized has stayed true to the company motto, “Innovate or Die,” producing some of the most iconic bikes and eye-catching advertising campaigns in the cycling industry.
Your Protection Kit is here to protect your paint and your investment.
- RideWrap Protection Kits are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and adds 10 Hp.
- RideWrap Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against discolouration and cracking.
- Durability without a cost. Your protection kit weighs only ~50g (frame kit).
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed. Looking for a unique style? Be bold and switch up your finish for a factory custom look.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Protection Kit is a unique selling point when offloading your ride.
Degrees of Protection – Protection Kits
Self-healing vinyl ensuring that scrapes, wear, and chips simply don’t make it to the factory paint.
specific to your model and size.
The Tailored Protection Kit covers all aspects of your bike frame.
protecting high risk areas of the bike.
The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.