Trek Frame Protection
Protect your Trek bike from head tube to rear hub with a RideWrap mountain bike frame protection kit. Check out our range of protection kits for Trek bikes. Our kits are DIY friendly and come in clear gloss or matte finish. They are almost invisible once installed. Protect your bike and your investment. Wrap before you ride.
Trek was never just a name. From the beginning, it was a summation of values. In 1976 over a few beers at the Pine Knoll Supper Club, Dick Burke and Bevil Hogg debated the relative merits of two names: Trek and Kestrel. Ultimately the special power in the name Trek – call it the spirit of adventure, the promise of greatness on the horizon was – selected for the newly minted bicycle business.
Find Your Frame
Protecting your bikes frame starts here. RideWrap makes bike frame protection kits for all styles, brands, and sizes of bicycle. Fill out the fields below to find the kit that matches your frame.
Your Protection Kit is here to protect your Trek paint and your investment.
- RideWrap Protection Kits are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and adds 10 Hp.
- RideWrap Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against discolouration and cracking.
- Durability without a cost. Your protection kit weighs only ~50g (frame kit).
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed. Looking for a unique style? Be bold and switch up your finish for a factory custom look.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Protection Kit is a unique selling point when offloading your ride.
Degrees of Protection – Trek Frame Protection Kits
Self-healing vinyl ensuring that scrapes, wear, and chips simply don’t make it to the factory paint.
specific to your model and size.
The Tailored Protection Kit covers all aspects of your bike frame.
protecting high risk areas of the bike.
The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.