Yeti Frame Protection
Protect your Yeti from head tube to rear hub with a RideWrap mountain bike frame protection kit. Check out our range of Yeti frame protection kits. Our DIY friendly kits are available in clear gloss or matte finish. They’re almost invisible once installed. Protect your bike and your investment. Wrap before you ride.
In 1985 Mountain Bike Hal of Famer, John Parker, started Yeti Cycles. Yeti bikes are equally famous for their unique turquoise colour as they are for their unorthodox and innovative approach to suspension design. The company was founded on the principle of “making bikes we want to ride.” Beyond making bikes they want to ride, Yeti also makes bikes that win races. They have fielded teams with legendary riders like Missy Giove and Richie Rude.
Find Your Frame
Protecting your bikes frame starts here. RideWrap makes bike frame protection kits for all styles, brands, and sizes of bicycle. Fill out the fields below to find the kit that matches your frame.
Your Protection Kit is here to protect your Yeti paint and your investment.
- RideWrap Protection Kits are self-healing. This means that minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day.
- RideWrap doesn’t like dirt. A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and adds 10 Hp.
- RideWrap Protection Kits come with a 10 year warranty against discolouration and cracking.
- Durability without a cost. Your protection kit weighs only ~50g (frame kit).
- RideWrap is available in either matte or gloss finish to match your factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed. Looking for a unique style? Be bold and switch up your finish for a factory custom look.
- Never requiring removal and always keeping your bike looking great, a Protection Kit is a unique selling point when offloading your ride.
Degrees of Protection – Yeti Frame Protection Kits
Self-healing vinyl ensuring that scrapes, wear, and chips simply don’t make it to the factory paint.
specific to your model and size.
The Tailored Protection Kit covers all aspects of your bike frame.
protecting high risk areas of the bike.
The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.